St. Louis, Mo., May 22, 2019 – The 2016 NCAA Division III National Champion Washington University in St. Louis women's soccer team announced it will hold two-day ID camps throughout the year at the WashU Athletic Complex.
We offer four two-day ID clinics:
• July 30-31, 2019 (July Camp is full. Email Jim Conlon firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist)
• August 3-4, 2019 (August Camp is full. Email Jim Conlon email@example.com to be added to the waitlist)
• Dec. 21-22, 2019 (Field players only)
• May 2020 (TBD)
The camp is open to 2019-20 high school aged student-athletes. The cost for the clinic is $220.
Tuition includes meals, t-shirts, instruction, collegiate level facilities and Athletic Training services. Full session fees, per player, are due at time of enrollment.
Each player will receive personalized coaching by current collegiate coaches. The camp will include technical, strength and tactical sessions with small- and big-sided game play and specialized goalkeeper training (May, Aug camps only). Campers should expect thousands of ball touches daily, and the following:
• Experience campus
• Campus Viewing
• Interact with WashU coaching staff during camp sessions
• Meet other campers also considering WashU (81% of 2018 roster are former campers)
Camp registration begins on day one at 12:30 p.m. in the lobby of the Athletic Complex. Details and confirmation will be sent to registered campers. Camps will be dismissed at 2 p.m. on day two.
12:30-1 p.m. – Check-in
1-3 p.m. – Session #1
3 p.m. - Q and A with players
4:30 p.m. – Dinner
5:30 p.m. – Classroom Session
6:30-8 p.m. – Session #2
8 p.m. – Dismissal
8:30-9 a.m. - Team Activity
9-10:30 a.m. - Q and A with coaches/campus viewing
11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. - Session #3
2 p.m. - Dismissal
Facilities: St. Louis Weather is unpredictable. Camp could be indoors on a wood surface or on Turf Field. Please plan for both.
Note: Parents/ Guardians are welcome to observe all sessions. If you want to schedule an admission info session or in-depth campus tour: https://admissions.wustl.edu/visit.
What to Bring:
• Shoes (wood surface and turf), shin guards, normal soccer attire (shorts, socks, shirts, training top and bottoms, cold gear)
• We will have balls on sight, so you do not need to travel with one.
Moonrise Hotel (1 mile)
6177 Delmar Boulevard, Saint Louis, MO 63112
Sheraton Clayton Plaza (2 miles)
7730 Bonhomme Ave, Clayton, MO 63105
Crowne Plaza (2 miles)
7750 Carondelet, Clayton, MO 63105
Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria (3 miles)
1100 McMorrow Ave, St. Louis, MO 63117
Spring Hill Suites St. Louis Brentwood (4 miles)
1231 Strassner Drive, St. Louis, MO 63144
Drury Inn & Suites Near Forest Park (4 miles)
2111 Sulpher Ave., St. Louis, MO 63139
Contact: Please contact head coach Jim Conlon for more information at: jimconlon.wustl.edu or (314) 935-4706.