Football Camp is specifically designed to introduce prospective student athletes to the WashU Football program.
The Washington University prospect camps provide rising sophomores, juniors & seniors the opportunity to visit and learn about Washington University, develop their football skills and showcase their talents for not only the WashU football staff, but for our guest coaches from many of the top college throughout the Midwest.
Ages: incoming high school Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors
Dates: Session 1: June 11-12 • Session II: July 22-23
Fees: $95 – commuter only
Register: Enroll today!
Medical Information and Release Form: Download
Contact: Jeff Fisher (314) 935-5221 (office) / (618) 791-1663 (cell) / firstname.lastname@example.org
About Washington University Football
WashU football has a great tradition of success, with only six losing seasons in the last 29 years under head coach Larry Kindbom. The Bears were UAA Champions in 1994, 1995, 1996, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016; and made the NCAA Division III Playoffs in 1999, 2013 and 2016..
• NCAA Division III member of the University Athletic Association (UAA)
• Top 20 University with US News & World Report
• Engineering Business, Arts & Sciences, Pre-Med, Architecture
• Only non-Division I program to produce a Campbell Award Winner as the nation’s top scholar-athlete
• Players from 27 different states represented on the roster